By Victoria Dyke on Tue 24 September 2013 in Email Marketing
The aim of an email marketing campaign was always to generate as many clicks as possible. Not any more.
As our digital world advances (giving reviews, opinions and online discussions at the click of a button), our audiences are less receptive to push marketing messages. Instead they want to make a decision on their own and in their own time. But this doesn’t mean you can’t pro-actively target your market to generate leads.
At ProspectSoft, we believe in knowing about what happens after someone clicks on your email, not only in the few hours after sending a campaign, but in the following days and weeks after that. We even think you should go as far as knowing when someone returns to your website as that is perhaps the right time to re-engage with a prospect.
Our eMail Marketing is great (we make good use of it ourselves) and it gives functionality for some very intelligent campaigns. Find out more here.
But, by using our Web Analytics tool in conjunction with this we have discovered you can do a lot more than just see if someone clicked a link in an email. The added intelligence means increased targeting an ultimately better leads for your sales team!
Sign up for a 14 day free trial to really experience what is on offer, but in short:
Your sales team can now:
- Identify the company and individuals who are visiting your website
- Build up a comprehensive profile of each company/individual and see what pages they are looking at
- Assign ‘hot’ leads to the sales team
- Automate alerts based on a wide range of criteria
- Watch a company for when they re-visit
Your marketing team can now:
- Analyse keywords and search terms
- Identify the most successful marketing campaigns that drive web visitors
- See which industries/regions are the most popular visitors
- Automate emails based on a wide range of criteria